Putting an ad in the Charisma yearbook is a great way to honor your junior or senior student and commemorate their hard work and achievements. We have multiple advertisement opportunities available in the form of Junior Blessings and Senior Love Ads.
For instructions on how to order a Junior Blessing, click here.
For instructions on how to order a Senior Love Ad, click here.
The 2022 Charisma staff is excited to produce another edition of Charisma, chronicling life at CHS! There are several purchasing options for anyone who wants to buy a copy of the yearbook this year:
1. To order online and pay with a credit card, go to https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/
- Enter in our school code: 889
- Purchase a 2022 yearbook!
2. You may also send a check to the front office c/o Ms. Fuqua or Charisma. Please make checks out to Catholic High School.
3. Yearbooks will be available to purchase in person at PTA meetings and other events. We will keep you updated here to let you know where we will be and when.
PRICING: Yearbook prices will increase incrementally throughout the year, so plan ahead to reserve your copy this fall. In the interest of budgeting, we will not have a large amount of copies for sale to students who do not reserve a book in time. Charisma is always a wonderful way to capture the memories of the school year at Pensacola Catholic High School, and students will cherish this book forever!
July 13 – September 30 ($80)
October 1 – December 17 ($90)
December 18 – January 21 ($100)
To guarantee that your student receives a yearbook, they must make their purchase by January 21, 2022. Yearbooks will not be available past this date.
DISTRIBUTION: Yearbooks are published and distributed in May each year. There will be a designated pick-up week, so make sure your student pays attention to the announcements in early May!
Feel free to contact the advisor, Ms. Nikki Fuqua, at email@example.com if you have any questions. Go Crusaders!