Building on Faith, Family and Tradition
Student Life Center
What Our Campaign Will Accomplish!
- Renovation of Main Lobby and Office Entrance for secured access control - Completed Summer, 2018
- Construction of fence line that will fully enclose the campus buildings with secured controlled access
- Construction of additional access road to facilitate safety in entering/exiting campus
New Student Life Center
- Will provide our students, faculty, staff and parents with an open and welcoming gathering place where Crusaders come for fellowship, prayer, meals and other events
New Fitness Center
- For use by all CHS students, faculty and athletic teams for overall health and fitness enhancement including a renovated and enlarged locker rooms and a training room to provide for preventative as well as rehabilitative care of students by the athletic trainer.
- Renovation of existing Cafeteria into a new Robotics/STEM lab and Studio Art facility
- Renovation of existing Weight Building into a Music facility to enhance the musical art programs
- Construction of three new 21st century learning classrooms and five additional administrative offices to accomodate student and personnel need