Transcript Request - Current Students

  • Current (in school) Students

    All transcript and/or counselor recommendation requests must be made through the Guidance Department using the “Transcript & Counselor Recommendation Request” form.  The form must be fully completed, signed and turned into the Guidance Department, clipped to a regular size #10 envelope with one Forever Stamp (or money equivalent to current cost).  Add an additional stamp if letters of recommendation or other paperwork will be included.  DO NOT put a return address or the College address on the envelope – this will be done by the Guidance Department. 

    Dual Enrollment / Pensacola State College (PSC) Transcript Requests

    Students that have taken dual enrollment courses while at Catholic High School must submit a transcript request from Pensacola State College’s online portal for dual enrollment credits to transfer to the students anticipated college of attendance.  There is currently no fee involved, as long as the transcript is sent to another post-secondary institution. 

    Students will be directed to access a Spyglass account. Please note that the Pensacola State ID number is a student’s social security, and the Student PIN number is the student’s birth month, followed by the last two numbers of the student’s birth year. For example, if a student was born October 4, 1997 the PIN will be 1097. Students will then be directed to change their PIN (make sure to write down your new PIN # as no one else will have access to it).

    Should you experience any difficulties logging into the PSC Spyglass account you will need to call: (850) 484-1600/1601/1602/1603 

    Letters of Recommendation

    Letters of Recommendation for present High School students are usually requested for College/University applications and/or Scholarship applications.

    Please check to make sure your College/University requires the recommendation or if it may be an option to submit one.   Also check to see if there is a specific form for Guidance Counselor Recommendation.  If NO statement is made about the receipt of recommendation or you are unsure, please call the college/university admissions office to determine if one should be included.  It is important to follow the directions set by the college/university.

    Request for letters of recommendation should FIRST be made personally – whether it be from your Guidance Counselor or a Teacher/Coach.

    • If the Recommendation request is for your Guidance Counselor, you must then give her/him a Resume to include all activities and/or jobs that you perform inside and outside of school.  In addition, a short personal essay that shares your college and career goals would be helpful.
    • If the Recommendation request is for a Teacher/Coach, you must stop by the Guidance Office and pick up a “Request For Teacher Letter of Recommendation” or print one from the link below.   Complete this form and give to your Teacher/Coach only after you have confirmed that they will write one for you.
    • Time Guidelines for Request of Letters of Recommendation:
    • Teachers require a minimum of 3 weeks notice
    • Guidance requires a minimum of 4 weeks notice

Related Files